Learning How Insects see: Compound Eyes
We've been learning about insects over here and one of the things we learned about today was Compound eyes and how insects see. The kids had a lot of fun with this incredibly simple activity!
Make Your Own Compound Eyes
What You'll Need:
- Toilet Rolls
- washi tape for decorating or anything else you can think of
How To Do It:
- First, take your toilet roll and cut it lengthwise
2. Then cut your straws to equal the length of your toilet roll
3. Next, Fill your toilet roll with your straws
4. Then tape it shut
5. Now decorate it and see what it's like to see like an insect!