As you all know I always try to find something edible to do with the topic we are learning about and this chocolate bug bark was perfect to go with our insect topic.
Chocolate Bug Bark
What You'll Need:
- chocolate melts (I used Fun Cakes Deco Melts in lime green from Hobby Craft)
- Chocolate writing icing
How To Do It:
1. Melt your deco melts in a double boiler
2. While the melts are melting, sort out the M&M's into colour.
3. Once the melts are melted spread it out on a baking sheet and create your insects!
4. Once the chocolate has set, make the legs with your writing icing and you are finished!